Avarun Consulting Limited is recruiting Senior Management positions on behalf of our client, a
new airline in Nigeria, who can perform in scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services in
with the highest degree of safety in accordance with the extant Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations
and Guidelines. The Airline plans to begin operations with the Bombardier Dash 8 (Q-400)
As required by Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in these positions
➢ Be qualified through training, experience, and expertise;
➢ Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe
➢ To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety
Standards and Safe Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
To be considered for the position of Accountable Manager applicants must possess the
• He/She will be required to show a basic understanding of the standards applicable to the
Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and the role of the Accountable Manager.
• Proven leadership skills (including establishing and maintaining an effective management
• Proven management skills (including experience of management team supervision,
employee development and development of organizational KPIs)
• Proven commercial skills (including business development, financial management,
budgets and growth strategies)
• Proven operational planning and execution skills
• Experience with aviation regulatory frameworks
• Experience in ensuring safety and compliance management systems are in place and
Excellent communication skills to represent the company with the different stakeholders
such as airlines, regulators, local authorities and service providers
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as
added advantages to interested candidates:
• Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Project planning and management skills.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Broad Industry Experience.
While applications close on the 15th of October 2022 (4 weeks from date of this publication),
interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the
post applied for as subject matter, or login to www.avarunconsulting.com/jobs and upload your
application to a direct portal