Avarun Consulting Limited is recruiting Senior Management positions on behalf of our client, a
new airline in Nigeria, who can perform in scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services in
with the highest degree of safety in accordance with the extant Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations
and Guidelines. The Airline plans to begin operations with the Embraer ERJ 170
As required by Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in these positions
➢ Be qualified through training, experience, and expertise;
➢ Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe
➢ To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety
Standards and Safe Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
In accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Part 184.108.40.206 & IS 220.127.116.11, the minimum initial
qualifications for the following positions are:
• A holder of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers’ Licence in Airframes and Power plant or
Avionics, (ratings on aircraft type not essential) with five (5) years working experience in
line/base maintenance, maintenance planning or technical services; or
Hold an academic degree in an Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Electronics
Engineering discipline from a recognized university or other higher educational
Hold a Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
• Have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the quality system and /or
continuing airworthiness in the aviation industry.
• Possess proven satisfactory audit experience, preferably in Aviation, acceptable to the
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Standard
• Good understanding of quality/safety management principles.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as
added advantages to interested candidates:
• Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Project planning and management skills.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Broad Industry Experience.
While receipt of applications closes on the 31st March, 2023, all interested applicants should forward applications and a copy of curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.avarunconsulting.com/jobs to apply directly via job portal.
As part of the application process it is important to note that your application email title MUST indicate each position applied for, or your application may not be considered.
e.g. Application for Flight Dispatcher position
Signed – Avarun Consulting Ltd